PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 23rd Feb 2011, 19:34
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Well Fruitbat I agree.

The first set of routes are not the most popular and I expect BA have done that to reassure current crew.

I and many other crew realise that some of the more popular routes will transfer over but as long as it is done fairly ie. one good, one not so good, and the balance of routes remains the same, I see no problem with crew eventually accepting it and seeing that it is fair. Obviously it is sad if one of your favorite routes goes to Mixed Fleet but predominantly most crew are just worried that their earning may go down, due to most of us having mortgages and other commitments, so what I care most about is that it is fair and BF has said it will be.

Also the fact, as you say, that routes will move back and forth will also assist with this.

I am on E/F and am sad that the Copenhagen is on the list to go but I also can see that it is only fair that Mixed Fleet get to do some of the popular ones. I will live in hope that it moves back at some time but it wont be the end of the world if it does not.

Look FB, We are agreeing with each other for a change, that's nice!!!

Just to be clear, these are my views and not those of my employer BA.