PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantaslink/eastern Pilots Stopwork
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2002, 07:34
penny_benjamin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flight crew, cabin crew get so obviously screwed.
I can't understand why management act so blindly to this fact.
It infuriates me that we have to fight for what's fair!
Yes, we may be our own worst enemies when it comes to keeping our jobs...our so "to die for" jobs...NOT!!! Management would not bat an eyelid at a mass exodus. It wouldn't make them rethink why ppl left, it would just leave space for some other would-be to put up with...wot a stupid thing to say.
If the thousands of ppl who spend their days dreaming of a career in the aviation industry knew how badly our little regional gets screwed maybe they would think otherwise.
I'm glad the SH and LH F/A's think they are living heaven on earth, I just don't think I can tolerate getting treated like a piece of scum while I wait for my time to come...a four and a half year apprenticeship to put up with the attiitudes and ego's we haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet!
We are the ground roots of Q, we contribute to that multimillion dollar profit Dixon boasts about...he should be congratulating us.
Thank me for busting my balls every day so you can have ur impressive bottom line.
If a dog acknowlegdes loyalty, we can't ur employer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Staff travel shouldn't be considered a privilege, it should be a kickback, a showing of appreciation for ur work. And staff shouldn't give attitude and growl at each other when they use it!!!! Everybody uses it, there's no reason why you should get sneered at when you check in or given greasies b/c ur sitting in business class...why can't staff show each other some respect.
And I don't care if ur a SH or LH F/A, am I the scum of the earth b/c I fly regional...c'mon people, get ova it!