PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost Comparison of Integrated Courses
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2011, 10:20
vikdream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi pipersam, that's exactly what I thought! and yes, the weather is fantastic here, it feels like we are having no winter!

As for the living allowance money, I think you are right, and taking into account you are given accomodation facilities, you shouldn't be spending more than 400 hundred pounds a month. I don't take it as an extra cost though, because I have to pay for it as well while I'm living at home - well my parents do at the moment I'm afraid -.

77.000 pounds, considering other European flight schools - and I'm talking basically about Spain, I think it's good value for money. It includes fees and accomodation, first class training, TR? - I think for some airlines it does - and, eventually, a job. Some schools around here - and I'm talking about the best ones - offer the course for not much less than that, less flight time, poor quality and no job placements.

Pipersam, would you mind to PM me about you interviews and that? I'm currently at uni in Barcelona but I want to start with the CTC as soon as I finish it. How long did the whole process take? Did you find it difficult? (Do you think it would be harder for a non-native English speaker?). If you have the time - and when you have it - I would be so grateful.

Bests

EDIT: I forgot to ask... Does the price include flight tickets to/from NZ to London?