PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cost Comparison of Integrated Courses
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2011, 23:04
CharlieFly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the responses GGG, i'm not ignoring advice at all I understand that there will be living costs on top I was just trying to look at the course cost cos my living costs are going to be the same whereever I am.

The prices I quoted included accommodation costs + exam fees as I said, the base price of the courses is slightly different. I have added the basic accommodation options on where necessary and exam fees.

Medical cert, and various other unavoidable unpackaged costs, such as type rating, (I'm hoping not to have to pay this as I don't agree with P2F but this may not be avoidable) I understand will add to the overall price, but are going to be the same whichever course I choose.

I go back to my original question and ask why there is such a difference in the cost of the courses when you get the same qualification at the end.

GGG thanks for mentioning the NZ Foundation Flying Course cost, this is the sort of thing I'm looking for, I need to ask about this and will next time I speak to them.

Cheers