PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Pilot kicked 120 pax out of the aircraft at ACE, 05FEB11
Old 16th Feb 2011, 12:11
soullimbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR slagging

We refer to these aircraft as "cattlecars", there is little human dignity given to the common pax. You stand inline to get shuffled into a metal tube, stuck sitting in a smaller bt the day seat next to strangers shoulder to shoulder. Have to suffer the repetative BS from cabin crew.
IMHO, FR flies the same type of people that you'd find on any other airline in europe. Lager louts and associated "cattle" if you like, business people, common folks going or coming from their holidays, etc. Most flights are perfect, fit for purpose. You check in, get on, get out, meet your family, friends on the other side. There's sufficient dignity left.

FR cabin crew in general is very professional and I respect them a lot. You may have one that isn't up to the job. We see these in every walk of life. I bet there may be a good few folks here that would BS the passengers if they had to work in the cabin. (I know I would have liked to kick that scum of the plane if I had the chance).

From a member of cabin crew involved, I heard that this bunch of students were very irritating and their behavior was childish and irresponsible. The captain did what was normal under these circumstances and cabin crew had to put up with a lot prior to that.