PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 14th Feb 2011, 19:48
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASSA's murky accounts

I've just come on to post about BASSA's books but you guys have stolen my thunder!

I wrote to Unite and they've written back but fobbed me off with "we're too busy" and come back to us at a more convenient time when we're not in a dispute. I'll scan the letter and post it on here (is that legal?) Maybe I should write to the branch secretary as surely a "secretary" would by definition keep accounts.

I smell a big fat rat here. If we all write to them they can't ignore the requests. I've just read above that they have to show me the books within 28 days so I'm going to write back with that little gem and see what they say! Is it illegal if they deny me this right?

Also can anyone help with this. I want to write to them about their forum where the mod has posted something that is blatantly untrue. Someone said I should do a "who is" search on their website so when I type in "bassa.co.uk" into this domain search utility it comes up with a "registrant's address". Now assuming this is public information do I write to that address and if so who is it that I'm writing to? Thanks in advance to any computer geek that can help.