PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 14th Feb 2011, 17:21
Landroger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Entaxei makes a very good point, but even if the accounts were being transfered/transposed/ transport etc., does that not apply to the current accounts? Should not all previous accounts still be available under that part of Union legislation?

My personal view would be that the PCCC would be well advised to stay well clear of that particular bag of ferrets, as I predict there will be skin and fur everywhere when somebody does, eventually, get access.

Speaking of someone, it seems to me that, according to 30.1;

(1)A member of a trade union has a right to request access to any accounting records of the union which are available for inspection and relate to periods including a time when he was a member of the union.
In the case of records relating to a branch or section of the union, it is immaterial whether he was a member of that branch or section.
(My bold) ....... that even Litebulbs himself would be entitled to view any accounts that are available.

Personally, I cannot abide institutional politics and I'm not good at 'intense' meetings, although I've attended a few, but it seems to me that there is now something a bit sinister about BASSA Ltd. Incompetence and even inadequacy in non governmental institutions can, in the final analysis, be overlooked or forgiven in semi volunteers, but financial inadequacy in any organisation must be guarded against at all cost. It seems to me that the more and longer the Branch prevaricate or delay, the more likely something not right with the state of Denmark will be found.

Roger.

Last edited by Landroger; 14th Feb 2011 at 17:22. Reason: Mr. Bernouli has just said what I am saying with rather more force and conviction.