PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Thomas Cook Thread
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2011, 19:55
A2QFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I have had a problem every time I have booked, and face to face in a shop On the first occasion I booked sflight for May based on sensible departure times. When I collected my tickets at the end of April there was a letter in the folder, addressed to me and dated January and not sent to me, telling me that my flights had been brought forward 10 hours and inviting me to call at the shop to discuss alternative plans. Too ****** late!

I was recently forced to book with them again as they operate the only direct flight to my destination. All went well until I tried to pay with my TC credit card (valid to 10/11) and it was rejected. I paid by other means and when I got home rang to ask what went on. I was told that the expiry date was irrelevant and the card was deleted from their system, without notification, as I hadn't used it for 12 months.

They are not a Lo-Co airline but they charge extra if you want more than 15kg to check in and only allow 5kg of cabin baggage in something the size of a very small sports bag. The flights may well be punctual and possibly comfortable but the admin that leads up to them is a bit creaky.