PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Parc Aviation's crappy pay for TNT's new B 777 freighter dogs
Old 11th Feb 2011, 13:14
Cyberbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
latest news ...

PARC called me the other day to ask, why i haven't yet submitted all my needed docs and forms required for "the new exciting opportunity to fly the B 777 ex Belgium" ..

and - guess what - when i frankly told the recruiter, that i would appply ONLY, if the T&C's would be on par with "industry standard" - i got the answer, that their offer is "de facto" the new standard in the aviation industriy...

- that was to much for me i told him to bugger off - Naffff OFFFF !!

Never in my life i will sign such a poor contract with PARC, unless my family would be starving - and even then, i might consider to work as a busdriver in London instead - that would be about the same payment, but much better conditions - plus union !!

So - for now, i really do hope, the other rated skippers on the 777 tell PARC off as well - otherwise they won't learn their utterly needed lesson...

plus - latest news - the new kids around the blocks - the Intaway buggers - are now recruiting as well 777 skippers for TNT - and apparently offering even LESS quid!!!