PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Pilot kicked 120 pax out of the aircraft at ACE, 05FEB11
Old 10th Feb 2011, 13:49
dicksorchard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well done Ryanair !

Any one involved in an altercation aboard an aircraft whether in the air or on the ground that impedes the crew in any way , is seen as threatening or which has an adverse effect on other passengers should be removed from the aircraft and not allowed to fly no matter which company is the carrier !
I have flown Ryanair for the last ten years & have never been able to fault the crew or the service which i have received .
I have how ever been able to fault the behaviour of some of the passengers but ive seen that the same behaviour on Ba , Bmi , Thomson's , Iberia , Monarch flights etc etc and have come across passenger's who have been unruly , drunk , violent , sexist
you name it i have seen it !
Like the passenger on a channel air flight that had been chartered from manchester to Faro who screamed that he was an engineer , that we where all going to die , that the aircraft was unsafe and would explode mid air and who proceeded to drag his wife and two young children out of their seats screaming, The doors had bee already closed so he argued with the captain and steward and was then allowed to disembark with a final scream off " your all going to die "!
But by far the worst event ever was on an Easyjet flight ( pre sept 11th )
Originally due to fly out from Liverpool to Amsterdam that due to fog at liverpool had to fly out of manchester . We where delayed but bussed to Manchester in order to get our flight .
A lot of people used the delayed time to drink more alcohol and consequently coming in to land at schipol we heard a scuffle and loud altercation going on at the back of the plane . One very drunk mancunian guy was having some sort of panic attack and was trying to get into the toilet , he flattened the stewardess who was blocking his way then legged it from the back off the plane right down the ailse past us in the 2nd row and drop kicked the cockpit door open !
screamed sorry at the stunned pilots then hid and locked himself in the toilet !
As Long as i live i will never forget seeing the runway lights thru the cockpit windows and the look ov horror on the Captains face ! We landed 60 seconds later
The dutch police boarded toting machine guns and carted that lunatic off the aircraft with plastic ties on his wrists and ankles and two of his stag weekend buddys got the same treatment after trying to interfere ! The whole plane erupted in aplause !
So as far as im concerned For 100 people to be taken off an aircraft with the help of lanzarote police then something pretty horrendous has had to have happened !
Students hey ! shud carry a public health warning !
more like an army holding a flight to ransom if you ask me !
Well done Ryanair !