PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Wants to join CATHAY!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2002, 10:55
Munchkin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Munchkin to shorty shortly.

You and other trecherous minded management quislings are more stupid than i thought.
By posing as pilots on here and trying to persuede new recruits to join a company in the middle of an act of self destruction that is your handywork, will only prolong this miserable dispute.
The recruits won't even have a contract and they can be fired for 'no particular reason' - Your official view to the press.
New recruits may be desperate to work but they are not crazy.

THERE IS NO CAREER HERE IN CATHAY PACIFIC UNTIL THIS DISPUTE IS RESOLVED, A COS SIGNED AND THE 49ERS REINSTATED

Well you trecherous little man i am here to tell you that your poison will not work.
You are going to court.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potential new recruits hear me:

Use your own moral judgement about this situation and ignore the minor managers writing here feeding you poison. Their own skins are at stake here and quite a few will be fired when CX have to deal and deal they will. That is all they care about - themselves.
The current CX pilots, even the non union members feel strongly; they want the reinstatement of the 49ers forthwith, a career structure, a negotiated COS, to incude rostering and safety issues. They do not exist at the moment. We will always require representation, that much is clear.
Our profession is in the middle of a beancounter onslaught fuelled by personal hatred, profits and management bonuses. It is stretching over many airlines within the One World group. Basically they are trying to crush your pilot profession.
The straw pole on this site is meaningless. This whole Fragrant Harbour site is a managment vehicle for their lies and spin. They, together with their union busting company Freehills have failed spectacularly to make an impression on Cprune the private forum and have subsequently given up.
By all means apply and be interviewed if you really cannot see an alternative, but DO NOT accept a start date no matter what the pressure in interview, until this is resolved.
Remember that it's your profession and try to think long term.