PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Feb 2011, 19:34
JUAN TRIPP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Len McCluskey ( my bold)

BA cabin crew have repeatedly shown that they will not be browbeaten by bullying and legal intimidation. Unite is therefore immediately setting in hand preparations for a further industrial action ballot on the issues arising from management’s breach of agreements and policies of industrial intimidation, including amongst others the withdrawal of staff travel concessions, unjustified and draconian disciplinary sanctions against representatives and other members, the employment of strike-breaking cabin crew on different terms and conditions, the introduction of a new “mixed fleet” of crew again on different terms, and the intention to degrade union representation arrangements among cabin crew.
Now Len which 'cabin crew' do you mean. You have mentioned crew on 4 occasions here in 1 paragraph, and it seems to me all those 'crew' are different. You mention CC who have been bullied. I've not been bullied and I'm crew, so STOP including me in that statement. Then there are 'strike- breaking crew'. Yes thats me, and the reason I crossed the picket line and will do again and again is that Bassa have misrepresented me for YEARS. Then there's 'mixed fleet crew'. Nothing to do with them, any of this - sorry.
Then there's the union represention of 'cabin crew'. Len, you and the rest of Unite/Bassa DO NOT represent me. Do you understand.

I'm going to write to LM tomorrow and tell him to please STOP labelling ALL cabin crew under the Unite/Bassa umbrella