PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Feb 2011, 17:44
Chigley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dave3:

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't being smart when I asked you the question If I had read all your previous posts I may have not needed to ask. But as you have read them then I am confused as to why you think BASSA can lay claim to the fact you are still enjoying your T & C's when the company has assured us many times that this would be the case. Also, I signed the offer back in the summer and contrary to BASSA propaganda have not given up anything from my contract, in fact all I have done is enhance my current contract with a protected payment to guarantee earnings should our work disappear (although would have preferred the MTP, but BASSA rejected that one).

It seems that BASSA have now started to take credit for BA's promises? Also, why do you think BA were the ones who have saved you job. They could have easily allowed you to strike and then LEGALLY sacked you. Thought DH told you all that you couldn't be dismissed?