PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Feb 2011, 16:59
Autobrake Low

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dave
The only reason the company are back in profit is due to the hard work and talent of the management team you and other BASSA mentalists constantly deride.
During the worst recession know to this airline every department did their bit to help weather the storm - management included.
How many times I have heard the longterm crew moan about the falling quality of food and service and how the airline is going to the dogs!! That just shows at a base level why you do what you do and others pull the strings. Simple logic - if your company is losing £1 million a day you need to cut costs. By reducing crewing levels and adjusting service - food etc they have managed that and yet maintained high load factors - i.e. not scared off the paying public.
It is only due to the longevity of this dispute that coincidentally the airline is back in profit - no thanks to you and BASSA crazies at all - just everyone else involved in the airline instead. So excuse us all that we dont take your line of - all is ok now so why does the company not just do what we ask!
Ask yourself why the majority - the rest of the company and the public all think you are wrong and even amongst the Cabin Crew you are a minority with your stance - yet you continue to utter such garbage as I will strike strike strike strike etc. Just leave and get a job elsewhere.