PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 8th Feb 2011, 15:34
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chelsea FC is a business as well as a performing football team who actually bought their opponent's best player for 50 million bits of silver.

When the Ref said it was over, and nobody is making claim that he was cheating, it was over and the result stands.

If it was a Cup game and had been drawn there would be a replay to look forward too. But it wasn't, was it? Liverpool win the game, somehow, and every one lives to fight another day.

No tainted and untruthful claims made by the losing team, no demands for a replay, no miscarriages of justice.

Unite and Bassa have been defeated, and I get no satisfaction from that. Live to fight another day and put this one behind you, it's simply nothing more than an embarrassing farce now and it needs to end.

Otherwise, you might find youselves relegated to the 2nd Division and replaced by a newly promoted team that is far more entertaining and gives its supporters better value for money.

I thought it inappropriate to use historic analogies assimilating Unite and BA as the evil participants in a war (yawn) so I used historic analogy of the 2010/11 Football Season instead. No offence meant to supporters of Liverpool or Chelsea.