PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Pilot kicked 120 pax out of the aircraft at ACE, 05FEB11
Old 8th Feb 2011, 08:19
FlyingKiwi_73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said. SLF is the pejorative term of choice by these throw backs to a bygone age of sub servience and misplaced respect. If you treat people badly, do not hide behind your 'rights'. Treat people like a POS and you will reap your reward
Look i have never seen a Captain or first officer push anybody around, and very few cabin crew, counter staff thats another thing. Its more a product of the companies themselves, and their sometimes bizzare policies.
What i'm talking about is the everyday common courtesy. OK i do not expect the average punter to understand Slot times (no you cannot board the plane 20 minutes before departure), or ATC delays in Brussels, but they need to understand Airplanes are more complex than a train or a bus, and by extension the systems that control them. There is usually a very good reason why push back is delayed. sometimes its for your safety sometimes its totally beyond the control of the person your venting at.

Flight crew deserve your respect they do a hard job, they sacrificed allot to fly you about and they don't get paid that well to do it (certainly not the regionals)