PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 7th Feb 2011, 21:57
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interesting letter made an appearance in the CRC today, someone had left copies all over the baggage room! It was a copy of DH's letter from the 22nd Jan with a P.S. at the bottom re-iterating that all those who voted NO or who didn't support their (I quote) great branch secretary should FIFO or fit in or **** off. The funniest part was the typo quoting LM as saying that she had been approached by strikers for help in dealing with BA and had refused to help them! Obviously that should have read 'non-strikers' but it kept us entertained for a while! No signature but it included the PCCC website for anyone who wanted it! Was this really written by a BASSA supporter or was it a wind-up because it was almost too bad to be real?

On a lighter note, I heard today that my name is on THE list which is reassuring; I wouldn't want anyone to think I didn't come into work and one should always have one's name on a list!