PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qf LAME EBA Negotiations Begin
View Single Post
Old 5th Feb 2011, 01:19
Oh Me Oh My

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its great to see the debate here, its a pity that its not on our own private forum though I dislike the press and other fiends being able to read

QF system good or bad ?
Voted in in 1997 ! it's 13 years old therefore some adjustment must be required though I do get p!ssed off with all the whingers who voted it in and yet now complain that they are quota restricted, oh woe is me

QF pay badly ? that is an absurd question of cousre their pay is bad they give most to the execs joyce 24% a year ago, buchanan 48% then too they look after themselves then tell all of us to tighten our belts or we'll be history

The ASU one of our most vigourous unions for dispute have been castrated (pardon the pun) by Joyce the !@#@$%% bringing in an automated system that will cull their numbers by 60% or more

2008 taught us LAMEs a valuable lesson without unity there is nothing we all need to rise up once again and wrest this company from an individual that has no concern, no love and to be perfectly honest not enough brains to save us.
He pushes jetstar at every turn the only reason jetstar is not full time into CBR is that joyce is scared of pulling bus class from the pollies they would crucify him

TO ALL THE CORPORATES OUT THERE FOOLED BY JOYCE"S SMOOZING

THERE IS NO EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AT QANTAS ONLY DISENGAGEMENT

worst of all QANTAS used to be a great place to work now it is nothing more than an existence now im looking for the next opportunity I wont make my 24 years im afraid.

Oh and by the way FEDSEC why do we allow scabs to work along side us there is one at the moment who is repositioning for team 380