PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 4th Feb 2011, 12:37
Rover90

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does "PCCC" roll off the tongue?

It is clear that The Professional Cabin Crew Council (PCCC) is here to stay and will surely be a force in the coming years.

The council/union is referred to as "PCCC"?

Len McCluskey had a problem with it yesterday on Radio5Live and kept referring to the "PCC" instead of the "PCCC". I don't agree with Len on most issues but on this point I do think that there is perhaps one too many C's.

Obviously keep the official title of Professional Cabin Crew Council and use something more intuitive as an identity. "PC3" rolls off the tongue a bit better but what do I know about PR darling! Any other suggestions?

As an aside, some seriously good factual posters on here and have to say that unless you can support your post with hard verifiable facts then you are likely to be seriously examined and probably found lacking by the core of this forum. This is taken by some as criticism, I have read and re-read all of the posts and can assure you that in my opinion it is the former.

I'll get my coat.