PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 12:11
ottergirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. The ballot was flawed (a material number on non-BASSA members ballotted, and membership records in disarray, subcontracted out by the BASSA rep tasked with - and paid for - maintaining those records).
More naming and shaming for DH to do, the membership will love hearing about that individual! Please tell me this doesn't mean we have to suffer another ballot!

it will still be important that BA are seen to have negated the excessive influence that bassa has wealded over the cabin crew community.
This is most of the problem. We (the Cabin Crew) should be wealding influence over the union not vice versa - tail has been wagging dog!

As I said in my post - what a nasty group of co-workers I have found myself working with especially many who post on here.
If you're on the new fleet then you haven't worked with most of us on here, we're particularly lovely on Eurofleet believe me. I also find it hard to believe that your co-workers on Mixed fleet are nasty, they've only just got here and the ones I've met have been charming. Give us some examples of nastiness and what/who you mean.

Last edited by ottergirl; 2nd Feb 2011 at 12:23.