PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 2nd Feb 2011, 11:37
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Len's Radio 5 Interview

Have to say that Radio 5 political debate isn't my thing and it was boring stuff for the most part so I didn't hear the entire interview what with child supervision as well as housework and Jeremy Kyle (thank God for ITV 2 +1).

Bassa couldn't even spell McLuskey on their newsletter encouraging us to vote for him (came in with 17% of the electorate).

Len McLuskey can't even read out "PCCC" so he really hasn't done much more studying and reading up than I did for Physics O Level.

You know what? Go on strike, believe the usual tripe that you are "protected" and your Staff Travel will be "back in 5 minutes" and that you are a "United Majority" blah, blah, blah. Nobody cares !

We have never heard from one single Rep from Bassa , at any time in the last two years, disagreeing in any shape or form with either of the Bassa leaders or any of the Unite Secretaries even though they constantly contradicted each other and oneself.