PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Feb 2011, 21:21
MFCREW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yellow Pen

MFCREW - you seem to be somewhat riled up my assertion that everyone else is getting on fine.
How on earth can you assume I am riled? Which I am not - I just have an opinion.

Firstly I'm not in BASSA so have no grudge to bear either way.

Secondly I was directed to this forum a few weeks ago to gauge whats going on in BA.

To be honest on this forum all I have ever witnessed is a constant barrage of anti BASSA this, anti Bassamilitant that - DH is a crook now apparently!!!

As someone with no vested interest I find it amazing how you, as pilots (the majority on here) feel it acceptable to belittle, berate and abuse for want of a better word "BASSA" members - arent these the people that you work with on a daily basis?

It is quite staggering for someone like myself who has no vested interest to see the pure vitriolic hatred that soem people on here put forward - whats even more amusing is because you are all "tuned-in" to being anti BASSA - you cannot even see that you are now becoming just as bad as those who post on other forums with an opposite viewpoint.

Quote:
As I said in my post - what a nasty group of co-workers I have found myself working with especially many who post on here.
You're right, the BASSA junta are a pretty unlikeable bunch, aren't they?
Mr Benoulli has just vaildated my point - for which I thank him