PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Feb 2011, 21:02
MFCREW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouletmore
I was told earlier today that the dispute is over. Our reps have made a mess of this latest ballot too and I've had enough. Legal advice is going against us and we have no where left to go. I've supported my union unwaveringly for 2 years but enough is enough. I don't want another ballot and I don't want to fight any more.

You lot will no doubt crow about how right you were but you know what? I did what my heart and my head told me was right. I have my principles and unlike you crew haters I take no pleasure in seeing people suffer- especially my hard working crew colleagues.

I was in this battle to win and we haven't so as I'm no hypocrite I've resigned from the union and from the company. Good luck to you all but for me the humiliation is too much to stomach. But I won't hang around and slag off the union or the reps. They did their best but were outwitted by a stronger adversary.

I don't want to be part of a company that despises it's front line staff and I don't want to break bread with scabs (crew or pilots).

So I'm outta here. My first and last post on this forum.

This post needs highlighting !

This poster I believe is an extremely passionate Bassa supporter and very vocal on the Bassa forum, and is known to be close the Bassa leadership.

Despite sitting on the opposite side of the fence I'm sorry to see you go.
Far Ted

You have I believe been "mugged off" - yhis is another of your "colleagues" posting as the person you think it is.

The person may well be leaving BA - but I know for a fact has posted on this forum in umpteen occasions - and for your infor she most certainly is not "close" to the BASSA leadership. She has her own views and opinions and is often at odds with BASSA - the post is a work of fiction