PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Feb 2011, 20:47
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why would any sane person be surprised to hear that the latest Bassa ballot may have legal flaws in it?

They (Unite) were informed at every opportunity about balloting non members the first time around. Mr DH and Co just lapped it all up, went with it regardlessly, and then blamed it all on everyone else.

How could they possibly expect us all to continue supporting, without questioning, such idiocities. ? Anyone that dared to question any of it; well we all know how Mr DH dealt with them.

RIP Bassa, it was nice knowing you but this was Industrial Suicide in such a destructive kamikaze fashion that I cannot hold any sympathy.

I recall seeing a Bassa Newsletter stating that those who stood by and did nothing were as guilty as the perpetrators of the injustices. Well, not one single Bassa/Amicus Rep stood up to Mr DH or Ms LM publically, so they shall fall under the same axe.

My relationship with Bassa lasted longer than my marriage, and I have no regrets even though they both ended up in similar fashion.

Bassa represented us very well in the past; and for that we are all truly grateful. Even Mr DH had a good decade or so in charge. However, the actions and misguidance of Unite and Bassa over the last two years have been unforgiveable and I believe my relationship with them is damged beyond repair.

I've moved on, with the PCCC. It might work, it might not. But I am not going back to that abusive and intolerant relationship from whence I came.