PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Feb 2011, 17:30
Abbey Road

Received 24 Likes on 4 Posts
Bassa negotiated for t&cs which directly affect them and those they represent. The PCCC on legacy fleets negotiating t&cs for mixed fleet is very different - it doesn't affect them, hence hypocrisy.
Right, so BASSA never sold off everyone outside of Fortress Heathrow, to keep their own skins safe? I wonder if, for example, Gatwick crew feel reprresented by the dwellers of BASSA's big ivory tower? Hypocrisy from BASSA. Big time!

I'm not a bassa adherent, but I would suggest your question is pointless if not stupid.
Pointless? Oh, I don't think so. I wonder how long it will be before BASSA find a way of telling the world of the corner they have now found themselves in. Looking forward to it, whenever it comes, however it comes. It will be worth the comedy value alone.

Methinks that Abbey Road has a little inside info to share!
I couldn't possibly comment further! It will have to come from the Witches Coven itself, otherwise it will be considered "propaganda lies" or "evil untruths" or even "PCCC rumour-mongering" or ...... (you get the picture). BASSA will have to say something, eventually.