PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 1st Feb 2011, 11:35
MrBunker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PCCC,

Which is it to be? You've managed, neatly, to sidestep the point I made which was that you wrote an untruth when you said that anyone signing the new agreement had signed away their rights under the redeployment agreement. They haven't. The paperwork with the offer clearly states as such. Ergo, I can only assume that it's either a) wishful thinking on your part, b) a malicious desire to scaremonger without basis in fact or c) that you are so indoctrinated that you believe what you want to believe regardless of any evidence in front of you and others.

BA have made no secret about their desire to renegotiate careerlink and the redeployment agreement. Indeed, as I tried to allude to politely, if you'd kept abreast of negotiations across the company, this has been discussed at a multi-TU level. Guess who didn't want to play whilst there?

As for your other wild-eyed speculations, we'll leave those for another thread as, again, you'll know full well from the restrained input of the moderators, that this thread is not about fulfilling your lust for seeing the metaphorical blood of pilots being spilled.

MrB