PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 31st Jan 2011, 20:10
HiFlyer14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who is paying the bills at the PCCC. Who paid the £150 registration fee?

What are the names of the crew who are proposing to put themselves forward as reps, Secretary, Chairman.

Come on. Answers please.
CCCP

Interesting that you think there are so many bills to pay. I guess that's a natural assumption being as BASSA have collected £150,000 PER MONTH off us for years. It really does beg the question - where on earth does it go?

Well, as far as the Professional Cabin Crew Council is concerned - we have no bills - yet. No-one paid the £150 registration fee, the Certification Office listed us after making their own enquiries. (I think someone from BASSA shopped us, so that backfired somewhat!) It also puts paid to the sponsorship rumour that BASSA are peddling - or else the £150 would have been paid, and indeed the £4000 needed next for the Certificate.

Everything we have done has been donated by well-wishers - our website FOC, our flyers FOC, our business cards FOC. We have had numerous offers from across the globe for funding - many of them are on the SLF thread - thank you all again for your huge support. We have replied, and thanked them and politely declined any contribution - ask them.

We have crew members from each fleet involved, the names of whom are irrelevant as we intend to get most of our direction from the forum members themselves. It's not about the reps, it's about the members. Strange eh?

Simple. Effective. Cheap. Democratic.

Everything BASSA isn't.

Now, can I suggest you run along and ask the same pertinent questions of BASSA. And do print the answers here for all of us to read.