PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 31st Jan 2011, 12:33
vctenderness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by CCCP
Mesmer. I have BA's Offer in front of me from the Way Forward Agreement of April 2010. It states:

"There will be a separate mixed flying fleet for new crew, with separate terms and conditions and bargaining rights. There will be a separate negotiating body for the new fleet, which will not discuss the terms and conditions of current crew"

This does not appear to be on the BASSA agenda.

The separate negotiating body is of course the PCCC. This has been BA's plan all along, hence my allegation that it has been set up under the "auspices" of BA.
No it doesn't! That refers to the NEGOTIATING BODY' currently for cabin crew the ACC NSP.

BA are saying that they will set up a separate body to negotiate terms and conditions for MF. That is actually a benefit to current crew as they will not cut across the existing agreements held within the NSP.

If BASSA had played their cards right they could have recruited new crew and have had a seat on the new body.

In fact in one of the offers made by BA during this debacle it actually offered negotiating rights to Unite (someone who can find the document put it on here please)

Stick to facts