PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 31st Jan 2011, 05:18
hula

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clearly it is a quasi union set up under the auspices of BA.
Clearly? Where is the evidence? I have read/seen no-where that this is evident. BA have categorically denied their involvement. I'm sure I read in another post that BA are not permitted to assist (by law??)

BASSA have always crowed that BA is involved and so thats what the minority want to believe. They can't bear the thought of beloved BASSA actually being wrong and being replaced by a more progressive, engaging group of represenatives.

In time, our Ts and Cs WILL change. FACT. Crew need a union who recognise this, and work WITH BA to find mutually accetable ways of working. Ways that benefit the individual and the company.

Who is to say that the PCCC is sufficiently independant to protect current MF crew from an further erosion of the their contracts?
And whos to say that the PCCC are sufficiently independent to work with BA and current MF crew and improve their contracts? Something that BASSA could have been involved in from the start.

But no, they'd rather shaft MF crew to maintain their own T and Cs and pay then have the audacity to try and defend them and show support.

The MF contract is tough already. I see no furthur erosion to this contract!!