PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 30th Jan 2011, 17:03
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good post BASSAwitch ;

Just remember 7 Up was Lemonade.

We all now know that he was given several chances to do a U-turn on his decision not to turn up for work and he was pre-warned of the consequences of not turning up for work (ring any bells?).

He martyred himself and now wants sympathy from the rest of us; well that ain't gonna happen. Any person that disagrees with him or his actions is ousted from the Union or ousted from the Forums or publicly humiliated with their faces imprinted upon pictures of ABBA.

I don't think there is anyone left who even wants him back; I certainly don't. Galley FM lately, has all been about being let down by Bassa and about being lied to by the self-martyred Secretary.

Remember, the first mandate for ballot included the imposed new Crewing Levels that BA (allegedly) didn't turn up for. If only he had been truthful about that, then things would have been so different now. CC89/Amicus knew this too, but remained silent and complied with Untie's directive to Strike; shame on them.

If BA take him back, I'll start a grievance procedure of my own !