PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 30th Jan 2011, 12:10
BASSAwitch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Running out of enemies? Not a chance....

Here we go again. Is there a doctor in the house?

About his upcoming employment tribunal in Reading:

I have been told that the result won't be announced at the end of the tribunal. When all this happened I was confident that a tribunal would right the wrong but having seen how the courts have treated trade union matters over the last 12 months and also seem the time, effort and expense BA and their legal team has invested in my case I am under no illusions of what I am up against.
Another conspiracy theory. This time HM Courts. By his own admission he took nothing but a Guardian crossword puzzle to his final appeal hearing. Let me help you with that; 5 down was NEGOTIATE, 3 across was OUTFLANKED, 11 across was REGRET and 14 down was UNEMPLOYED.

Again thanks for your good wishes - no matter the result I will keep up the fight on your behalf as long as you want me too.
We don't want you to. Stay home, get a job (what recession?), look after your wife. Fade into the background. Crew are better off without you.Stay away from us PLEASE.