PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 28th Jan 2011, 06:37
BERTIEBIRDY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FTSU...

The PCCC certainly IS listed as a Trade Union on the Certification Officers website - its very plain for everyone to see..

Id suggest you go back and have a look under Professional Cabin Crew Council or put it into the search box on the cert officers website.. They are listed on the Schedule of Trade Unions...as far as I am aware they dont claim to have any certificate -

Are you trying to discredit the hard work the PCCC Team have been doing? Every organisation has to start somewhere.. and the PCCC Team are doing all of this in their own time, without funding.

When are the BASSA mob finally going to wake up and realise that there are a large number of crew who are SICK to the back teeth of their antics!..They have failed miserably as an organisation to represent the interests of their members - what exactly do they do with all the money they receive in the way of subs??

I think that the PCCC has done very well to establish itself as a Trade Union - finally a breath of fresh air!! Goodbye BASSA - I would suggest they (BASSA) take a trip to a funeral directors and have their tomb stones engraved with 'Kept the Faith - and look where it got me!'...all in preparation for their final demise.. Bring it on!