PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Tiger Tales
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2011, 09:23
hongkongfooey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the Company is only offering Award conditions in the absence of an EBA. They've committed in writing to every pilot hired on the Award that when the EA gets up, all EBA terms and conditions will be applied and backdated so they don't miss out.
Good luck with that, how many months/years have you guys been trying to get the EBA up ? Doncha just love dealing with the Singas

Given the bad flooding in QLD and people not wanting to go there for a holiday or otherwise for a while, then that would no doubt explain the base and new planes going there all being delayed until such time as its viable again
So the recent freek weather in QLD has delayed A/C arriving and a base opening, presumably both of which would have been planned well before the floods hit....impressive.

If this is true, for a supposed airline operating high capacity jet aircraft, then its disgraceful and CASA should be all over this
No idea, that would be a good name for your mates at CASA A certain 717 operator had an entire management team in ADL that were not endorsed on the A/C and CASA had their heads up their ar5e for some years until they bent one ( literally ) then they puffed their chests out, they are like most Gov. depts, pathetic

No I have'nt been knocked back nor do I work for them, but I do have a bit of experience at trying to polish turds