PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 26th Jan 2011, 19:49
carmel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations PCCC and all the crew who have worked so hard to set it up. Any time you are ready to take some subs from me just let me know. I'd be rubbish as a rep but am happy to support Hiflyer while she represents the rest of us. Feel the fear BASSA, time for a new world!
Although I'm not current airline staff I felt compelled to post. I have read almost all the posts in this thread, and out of all the CC posters you've come across as someone who is very knowledgeable, has a great appreciation of the issues facing CC and also someone who is quick to defend the community - one post that stuck in my mind was http://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/429...ml#post6069549.

I would suggest that the PCCC needs exactly people like Ottergirl to become successful, since she's clearly an advocate of CC, whilst being levelheaded in terms of the realities in this economy and she has a healthy dose of common sense. In essence a complete antithesis of BASSA! Now maybe she's not inclined to or doesn't have the time, but she'd definately not be rubbish as a rep...