PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 25th Jan 2011, 16:34
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Latest news or old news?

The latest outbursts from the Bassa Secretary are not exactly shocking news to those of us that "did give a fig" and walked away from him. It looks like, if he gets his way, that a few thousand more will now make an exodus from the Union at his command.

Everybody on here, accept a few newbies, have witnessed the posts he has publicly made about other Bassa supporters that have disagreed with him in the past 12 months. They have been humiliated and harrassed by him to the point that the Bassa Secretary was called in by LHR CID regarding his "mailcous communications" which he openly admitted was regarding his personal comments made to a particular (named) CSD in personal emails.

He sent that message, about leaving the Union now, to 1279 people. So far he has apologised to only one of them publicly on his forum.

I recall the ballot paper requesting that members were to decide upon Industrial Action in response to the 5 points of dispute. I do not recall the threat of "I will be demanding you all to leave BASSA if you dare vote NO as we only want YES voters around here from now on".

Does anyone know if all of the Bassa Reps, LH and SH, could possibly be offering their 100% backing to the Chairwoman and Secretary after this latest outburst.?

As few of us still have access to their website, we would appreciate any quotes.