PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 19:58
Chigley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bet WW can't believe his luck, he has just sat back and watched BASSA destroy itself. I can't even remember the last communication from our CEO regarding the dispute they have been few and far between throughout. All he has had to do is sit back and watch them implode!! How sad that it one man and his ego has brought it to this (I mean DH by the way).

The post was eloquently written and truly heartfelt and I would have to agree probably the view of the 'silent' majority within the union. Very brave to write it, but something must be done to stop this lunacy.

I have been in work all over this weekend and the feeling I am getting is that people really can't grasp how only 5700 members are still up for the fight when they have lost ST, pay etc. Maybe some are suddenly realising that BA was telling the truth all along that only 5,000 went on strike and this figure reflects that with some additional support? The thing is most of us knew that 7000 never went out on strike only DH felt the need to embellish the figures to hold onto support.

Now these 1500 or so no voters and the 2000 or so abstainers have had the call to 'foxtrot oscar' from their dear leader, will they follow through with it?