PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying for a Blacklisted airline.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 19:39
southernskyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luke SkyToddler,

Quote: "most corrupt countries on earth".

Really now..you're kidding yourself here, take a look where you are!
That's right, you don't see those things.

Quote: "international air safety regs have seen them banned from 90% of the world's airspace".

They wouldn't be denied from flying into Australia tomorrow.

Quote:

"The other one of us, is getting paid loads of tax free money to fly brand spankin new widebodies around every mega international airport in Europe, Asia, Oz and USA. So I'm glad that you feel like laughing at my expense mate because I'm sure as hell doing the same at yours".

That's right, i'm sure you're happy living in a 40 degree desert, it's where you really belong.
Unfortunantely you're stuck there because there are no opportunities for you returning to a similar role in your resident country, as you got to start from the bottom of the seniority list.
It's like trying to log into a computer but you're locked out!

You just enjoy your life as an expat in the desert.
Life is more enjoyable living here in OZ, a first world country, than living permanently in your foreign country where being an expat is nothing more than a drifter and a foreigner in a country you don't belong in.

I've noticed you regularly post items, that a sign of home sickness!

I earn the same as you mister!
I don't have to live in the desert as yourself.

Cheers.

Edgington,

I agree with your thoughts, it does make sense and these guys cannot give you a proper answer.

There were a good 50 jobs advertised for 737 F/O internationally, but a person needed time on type.

If you want to head in that direction, you got to do your homework and take a calculated risk!