PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying for a Blacklisted airline.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2011, 06:32
Luke SkyToddler

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Ahhhhh good old Southernskies ... I was wondering how many nanoseconds it would be before you reared your head and said something ignorant and stupid once the "Indo" word was mentioned. I just looked at your post history and it clearly ain't worth arguing with someone whose sole purpose here on pprune is to try and defend Lion Air and Indonesia in general. People can read the threads you've been involved in and the very sensible responses already given to you by the likes of PT6A and make their own minds up about you and the relevance of your opinion.

Whether the sandpit or the south east asian jungle is a better form of expat life is a personal choice, large sacrifices are made in both cases so I'm glad you're so happy with your Indonesian life. At the end of the day, one of us is paying to sit in the RHS of a crappy, blacklisted, third world pay-to-fly merchant, flying domestic routes round one of the poorest and most corrupt countries on earth, with an operator whose repeated violations of basic international air safety regs have seen them banned from 90% of the world's airspace. The other one of us, is getting paid loads of tax free money to fly brand spankin new widebodies around every mega international airport in Europe, Asia, Oz and USA. So I'm glad that you feel like laughing at my expense mate because I'm sure as hell doing the same at yours.

Good luck with finding a real job one day.