PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 21st Jan 2011, 21:36
baggersup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks BG. The more information pax have about that's going on behind the scenes, the better we can interpret our onboard experiences.

If I ran into an exhausted crew on their last leg (no pun intended), then hopefully BA will address this as the scheduling management issue it is and not an onboard performance issue from crew.

If they consistently get onboard surveys back on these particular flights with the kinds of comments I made on here about the outbound flight, but with the same CSD as they had on a day flight who obtained outstanding reviews, then they will see it's their scheduling that needs to be changed. Not a CSD who needs to be addressed.

Many of us on here have dealt with large groups we've had to manage in various types of situations and companies. So, we are not quick to tar everyone with the same brush, nor make silly blanket assumptions. We'd not have lasted long as managers if were were inclined that way.

I keep an open mind on every flight. But just observe because I'm interested to see how things transpire. From a mangement point of view as well as a pax.