PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Series 400 Twin Otter at HKNW Wednesday night (Jan 12)
Old 21st Jan 2011, 11:34
Van Der

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Michael post #20

Yes I heard about the remove and replace, and if I’m not mistaken PRUNE has the words RUMOUR NETWORK in it, Get it?

While you quite rightfully post wonderful threads on the new 400, I’m quite entitled to post comments /questions on rumors or issues regarding it. Personally I think it’s great that the Twin Otter is back in production and wish it every success, wish some more manufacturers would do the same.

Seeing you mention my past history on PRUNE, maybe you could answer the question
http://www.pprune.org/african-aviation/412535-first-flight-new-production-series-400-twin-otter-5.html
regarding the whereabouts and status of the first 400 that was delivered to Switzerland last year July, you seemed to have ignored it.

"Chip on my shoulder" LOL Ok so I’m rather interested in the first new Twotter to be delivered and all the fanfare that came with it just in time for Farnborough and then the sudden silence and lack of information which according to my sources was Viking C of A issues.
Still I hardly think that’s reason to accuse me of having an axe to grind along with a chip on my shoulder and spreading malicious gossip. I mean come on 3 posts and now I’m spreading malicious gossip?

I admit auditors (safety or otherwise) are not my most favorite species, but I don’t know you other than from here on PRUNE so please don don’t flatter yourself. I very much doubt that we have ever met or crossed paths before this.

I’ll put your agro down to the stress of ferrying a turbo prop halfway around the planet and across Africa, and leave it at that.