PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Agent is BROOKFIELD working as AIR CREW overseas - Social Ins. & Pension payments?
Old 20th Jan 2011, 19:08
Whitstle_Blower

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Company office based in Ireland, working in Spain

So, you set up a company in Ireland, and the company registered office is in Ireland. You are working on behalf of that Irish company on an assignment in Spain......Just explain to me why you can not claim ALL EXPENSES whilst working away from your place of permanent employment, i.e, The office in Ireland?
Further to that, Brookfield have no rights to make you pass information regarding your tax compliancies. If you employ a builder, do you get him to build half the house, and then demand to see his Tax Reference Number and last year's tax return before paying him a penny......don't think so!!

From what I know of Brookfield, there seem to be 2 different contracts. One based in Gibraltar and one based in Epson Surrey. Of course both of them were PO Box postal addresses, so impossible to track, especially as the office address in Epson is now block of residential apartments!

My advice to anyone wanting to work with them....DON'T!

My advice to any company wishing to seek contractors to fly their planes......DON'T CHOOSE BROOKFIELD!