PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Jan 2011, 18:09
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Sporran,
I can only speak as I see it on MY flights. I have not seen any crew with a bad attitude on ANY of my flights.

Maybe I set a different tone to some SCCMs but as I have only flown a couple of times, when working down, with other SCCMs who had a similar style to me incidentally, I can obviously only speak for my own crew and not for the ones you fly with.

It is very easy indeed to come on a forum like this and give the general public a completely slanted view of BA cabin crew and as I say it is the same old names time and again.

I am sure there are a lot of pilots that see things as I do but maybe unlike us saddos they are busy leading a normal life rather than posting on here and putting down their colleagues all the time.

Amazingly you can get put down on here for saying you have good crews that don't show a bad attitude. Basically whatever I say is torn to shreds unless I am putting Bassa down which of course I do do from time to time.