PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Jan 2011, 17:50
Sporran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Betty Girl, just because you believe that all crew on E/F work well does not make it so.

As a S/H captain I certainly think that the vast majority of cabin crew on S/H are a credit to the themselves and the airline. However, there are still a fair number of individuals that should not be operating as cabin crew.

Very, very few pilots are 'anti cabin crew' and it is very annoying when we keep seeing this kind of rubbish being printed. However, a very large majority of us are very anti the pathetic behaviour of bassa. Over many years we have had to watch them swaggering about like bullies, bullying management and their own members.

There have been so many blatant lies from bassa reps (not just exaggerations), that have been proven to be lies, but so many cabin crew seem to believe these lies. THAT is the huge issue about this continuing debacle.

Looking at all the facts and information that have been made public over the last 2 years I am certain that BA are not 'whiter than white', nor that bassa are 'blacker than black' - but I think the grey is certainly a very light shade of grey.

Sadly I think that the continuing bassa lies will be believed and that a strike will have been voted for. I further think that the number voting for strike will be a small minority of the total number of cabin crew, so what purpose will it serve.

Will Untie allow a strike - which based on all the evidence will certainly be unprotected - is maybe not so certain??

How long will BAs patience last - not much longer I feel, especially now that 'Legal' are in charge!