PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 20th Jan 2011, 12:27
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

Well Yellow pen,

I do work on E/F and it's really is the best kept secret in BA but I did fly on World wide for the first 11 years of my career with BA. Oh dear I mentioned career!!!

You are right some of the old school CSD's and pilots didn't see eye to eye with each other but I think prejudices are on both sides.

I will add however that although I have seen attitudes on both sides of the door, some of those CSD's were truly good at dealing with passengers even if they were not keen on pilots.

I think this situation has polarized views on both sides and the volunteering of some pilots has not helped matters.

I have found some frosty attitudes towards me from some pilots immediately after the strikes and they totally changed personality when they realised I had worked. So I think it is really important that we all take people as individuals and treat them as we find them without all these preconceived ideas about them and without the need to generalise about each other and judge all by the lowest denominator.