PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Strike - Your Thoughts & Questions III
Old 20th Jan 2011, 05:04
ChicoG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't think it matters what Unite does, nor what the ballot says.

BA have not only weathered the tedious, but ultimately effete BASSA "storm", but they've probably achieved far more savings than they could have imagined thanks to the petulant and highly distracting footstomping and squealing of Dunkin, LaLa, etc.

IF there is a strike (and from what we've seen so far, the ballot numbers will have no bearing on the action), I for one hope that any striker is summarily dismissed.

The misery guts that permeate BA cabin crew are there for the taking. Once gone, the airline could once again be a pleasant one to fly.

Oh, and I noticed this little gem from BASSA: "To those who have not voted - If things do not change, your future career prospects are poor and will remain so unless you play your part by voting immediately to secure it. There will not be another opportunity, and there will not even be a strong union if you don't, just an ever expanding mixed fleet and 3 months notice... "

To those that have not voted.... get in there and vote NO to IA for the love of God. Send these hapless reps the message that they are screwing with your livelihoods and - nota bene - not their own.

Roll on Friday.

Last edited by ChicoG; 20th Jan 2011 at 05:15.