PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 19th Jan 2011, 10:47
Betty girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

I believe lalalady is supposed to be the pseudonym of the chairman of Bassa.

I can't believe how irresponsible her behaviour is.

Juan Trip.
I don't believe BA will issue 90 days to all crew because as I understand it, it has to be to ALL crew and it is supposed to be a tool used when a company is in severe difficulty.
Firstly they have NEVER ever suggested that they might do that, they have always gone to great pains to try and reassure crew that they will honor our current terms and conditions.
Secondly a thousand crew last time and many this time have signed an agreement actually saying that BA will honor our current terms and conditions unless amended through negotiation.
So I feel it would be very hard for them to do that to just those that did not sign as from what has been previously been stated on here is that it has to be ALL or none I believe.

More likely is that they may let the strike unfold and then sack the strikers but I even feel that that is unlikely.

Lala lady is a good name for her because what she has been doing recently is completely lala.
She has posted a Mixed Fleet crew members roster, that was found in the CRC next to a printer, and left some of the crew names visible for others to read. An attempt to cover up the names was made but some of them are still visible and this is totally out of order because she has not obtained anyone's permission to post their personal roster like this.

She truly is lala.