PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LEEDS 5
Thread: LEEDS 5
View Single Post
Old 16th Jan 2011, 09:27
Runway 32/14

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have to agree with the comments regarding the new web site, i dont like it at all, it is frustrating when you want to check on past arriving traffic and you cant do that any more!!!!!!
As for the new redevelopment of LBA i guess it is anyones guess as to when and if any work will ever happen, as with most things LBA related they seem to be all wind and no trousers!!!!!
Again regarding the roads to from and around the airport, these propblems have been around for decades, new builds new shops, population increase and the roads are still only designed for wagon and horses....LCC should have applied for government money to improve the roads years ago, maybe they did but central government will have stopped it because it was a northern project and not beneficial to the south...Maybe Bridgepoint can apply for european funding for roads, terminal and runway developement.......and why not, all these other european countries get millions just by asking!!!!!!
LBA is so frustrating, maybe they should close the airport and build a brand new one alongside the M1, that would solve the traffic problems and most land near the M1 is farm land and away from housing...
( if only i were kidding)