PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CC industrial relations (current airline staff only)
Old 15th Jan 2011, 17:19
Lib Dem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I managed to find Betty Girl's link on the other bit of the forum "Passengers and Self Loading Frieght Forum" and there was a post copied from Bassa on Jan 10th; after the last Meeting of Unite/Bassa.

At exactly the same time there was a meeting of Amicus/89/Unite members and Reps so no Unity there.

The usual dross from Bassa and Mr McLuskey only state their intentions of putting up another fight and starting another dispute, there was absolutley nothing about resolving anything; just lots of "keep the faith" and maintaing loyalty to the Bassa branch. In addition, some rallying of votes for the GEC (whatever that is; jobs for the boys if you ask me) for the Bassa Chairwoman and another Longhaul Rep.

According to the CC89/Amicus lot there are less than 9000 members left in Bassa;according to Bassa it is "over 10000". I wonder how many were incorrectly sent ballot papers again.

I predict that it will be deemed an illegal ballot again as they have clearly balloted non-members again and all 5 points are directly related to the last dispute; will they never learn ?

Don't forget, Unite have already reached a full agreement with the company TWICE. Bassa balloted against it the first time and didn't even bother to ballot (against Unite's wishes) the second time.

So who's prolonging this dispute now?