PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where will be?
Thread: Where will be?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2011, 21:40
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I put the deterioration in GA down to 9/11 something changed!!! The freedoms we had and which the USA claimed they were fighting to retain vanished overnight.

We all of a sudden had a massive security industry and with that an increase in the Big Brother is watching over you state.

That also seems to tie in with an increase in Burocracy and state intervention in Europe.

Government jobs! government intervention in every area of our lives and government regulations.

Quangos, Committees the liability society all seems to have started with 9/11.

We then had the death of the planet, green house gases, more government jobs more departments, study groups, more regulations as government saw a whole new Green industry that could create even more jobs even more regulations even more Big Brother state.

Then the recession? The warm winters blamed on man made global warming suddenly turned to the coldest winter for decades and silence.

All the government research groups shown to be riddled with false informtion went quiet.

I am sure they will come up with new evidence once we come out of the recession?

But for me the biggest threat to GA comes from regulatory authorities, jobs for regulators, jobs for government research groups jobs for ????????
All paid for by ?????????????

We have never had so much state intervention as we do now. Look at EASA and you can see where we are heading! Its not a good place.
Clever the Russians send half their countries into Europe and infiltrate their beliefs that way who needs war.

Pace