PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bonus or stapleford
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2011, 01:19
macflea

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1. i dont know anything about bonus but went to sfc not for me did only cpl , might look cheap , went to southend for t and g , on one flight it was an hour i think and 6 or 7 t/g , it was 4 years ago , cost of t/g alone at roughly 20 quid 140 plus arrow hire fxxk it was expensive had to do it a few times.cpl first time pass
2. they make you m/e on seneca 5 hours min some guys 6 to 10 , i decided not for me , if you a slow learner you are in troubled , i decide to do me and ir on same aircraft did ir me on time and budget at another school. me ir first time pass
3. i did my ppl and hour building flying in and out of control zones , could not get my head around not talking to anyboby, uncontrolled
4. if like being shouted at and told you a fxxking stupid fxxker when trying to concentrate you will feel at home there
5. easy to pass, i suppose flying over kent examiners tend to go this way the majority of time to avoid stastead luton and gatwick and london, no matz crossings , uncontrolled only london information. also external part time examiners

all the lads i met there were very friendly and nice , relaxed atmosphere,instructers friendly , but in business 10 percent of customers will leave you and go else i was one of them, high pass rates and the majority of students like it and have agood time there and da42 awsome machines